Here are the KEY Steps:
1) Take care of yourself, learn the tools that help you process emotions and remain balanced as well as resiliency building parenting strategies.
2) Normalize fear for your child and teach them it’s a part of EVERYONE'S life.
3) Teach them how fear works in the mind and body.
4) Teach them about this worry part and how to cope when it shows up as well as practice awesome cognitive strategies.
5) Celebrate and document every single time they bring courage or awesome cognitive strategies to a situation.
This is the process you and your child will learn in the Anxiety-Proof Roadmap.